This department is a backbone of our structure. Our QA team work in close coordination with the merchandising team. We perform Audits on main products as well as accessories and packaging materials being used in that product on AQL standards.
Quality standards specified by customer are strictly followed by QA Inspector to ensure that the goods are in conformity of what is required.
QA team performs inspections on each stage of the production started from grey dept to finish fabric and final products & made-ups. Goods ready for shipment are conducted random inspections before offer to external Quality People.
Quality Control Procedures
Upon confirmation of an order, approved samples, specifications, shade standards, and packaging guidelines have been handed over to Q/A department to start inspection process.
- After lab test approval the fabric lifted & received in-house fabric department.
- Finish fabric complete lots were checked at checking tables & the sort by grading A,B & C before issuing for cutting.
- All accessories are checked and approved before stitching is initiated.
- Pre-production samples are inspected and took approval from customer for new order.
- Inline / In-process audits are conducted on a continuous basis during production. All procedures of quality and production are followed as per customer provided specifications and standards and coordinated with production, in order to avoid any issues at a later stage.
- Final Audits are then performed based on AQL levels.
- As per contingent needs, basic lab tests are conducted from Lab.
Role of Quality Assurance at Different Stages
- Yarn Selection.
- Fabric Issuance.
- Grading of Processed Fabric.
- Order of Packaging Accessories.
- Receiving of Packaging Accessories.
- Issuance of Packaging Accessories.
- Lab report.
- Metal & Needle Detection
- Carton Stuffing
- Carton Loading